Thursday, July 8, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to the SBTB:NOW! Blog. It seems like SBTB:NOW! has gone full circle since 2001. But it keeps resurrecting because of the support from you guys. I hope to make this the permanent spot to inform you on the latest things BELL. We will also use Twitter to keep you updated. The Facebook page will just be a gathering place for all fans socially. I hope you will add our feed to your News Feed and visit quite often and share with your friends, too! The forum will also be another place to share your love for BELL. I hope you enjoy! My objective is to keep the show alive for the fans who hold the show in a very special place in their heart. I think I've done a pretty good job at it through the years and I owe it all to YOU!

Of course, the blog is currently under construction and it will take me some time to post and catch up. So, keep checking back! :)


Under each post you can comment and share your feedback. Let me know what you think about the new SBTB:NOW! Blog below!

*To learn how to subscribe and follow our blog using Google Reader, click here.*

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff. You should be able to set things up so when you post on your blog an automatic notification goes out to Twitter and FaceBook. I'm going to continue following you on FB though. It looks really good here too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestion Tony! I almost forgot we could do that! It will make it much easier... :)

    thank you barb and heleen. it makes me happy you like what you see!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails