Monday, August 30, 2010

SBTB:NOW! Blog Exclusive: CONFESSIONS OF A SAVED BY THE BELL FAN!

We want to hear from you! The SBTB:NOW! BLOG presents: "Confessions of a BELL Fan"! I am inviting all fans to join in by answering the following questions and I will post them on the blog.
  1. What is your most fondest memory of the show growing up?
  2. If you change one element of the show, what would it be?
  3. Who is your inner character and why?
  4. Have you ever experienced a moment in life that you could relate to SBTB? explain.
There is no right or wrong answer! I think this could be a great way to share our love for the show and enjoy what's on each of our minds when it comes to BELL!

Are you willing to channel your inner BELL fan and exploit it on our blog? Just send me an e-mail at sbtbnow@aol.com or tweet me, @sbtbnow, if you are interested!

I can't wait to read and share these! Have fun!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails