Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SBTB:NOW! Fan Meets Elizabeth!


One of our own SBTB:NOW! members got the chance to meet Elizabeth at her first official Ask Elizabeth book signing at The Grove in Los Angeles on March 26! Candice was gracious enough to share her experience with us.

She writes:

The signing and meeting Elizabeth Berkley was such an awesome experience. She
was so genuine. A lot of the girls who are featured in her book were there. For
a lot of the girls this was the first time they met face to face. Before she
signed she answered any questions anyone had for her. When I met her I mentioned
how I wish her book was out when I was in high school. She was so sweet. Thank
you, Saved By the Bell:Now, if not for you, I would have missed out.

You are very welcome and we are so happy you got the chance to meet Elizabeth! Thank you Candice for sharing your experience with us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails