Wednesday, September 22, 2010

CONFESSIONS OF A BELL FAN: Meet Alexis!


Today's BELL FAN CONFESSIONS we here from Alexis. He has been a huge fan since the early days of BELL and I am excited to share his confessions with you! Enjoy! Remember, it is really easy to be a part of our CONFESSIONS. Just answer the following questions and email your answers to sbtbnow@aol.com and you will be featured on our blog!

1) What is your most fondest memory of the show growing up?

I remember when Zack and Kelly broke up. It was devastating. It felt like I WAS breaking up with my girlfriend. That hit home really hard for me. Oh yeah, and for years after the show was over, my brother and I thought that WE were the only people in the world who remembered Jessie's Song "I'm so excited". Little did we know the phenomenon it became.

2) If you change one element of the show, what would it be?

There really isn't anything to change at all. Maybe it could use a better bridge between the Miss Bliss years and Bayside, but that's just picking at nits at this point. Did you ever catch that Belding and AC are wearing Bayside SEAGULLS JR HIGH SCHOOL shirts in The Election episode?

3) Who is your inner character and why?

Of course I'd say either Zack or Slater, but in reality I'm probably more of a Screech. :/ I'll split the difference and say Kevin the robot.

4) Have you ever experienced a moment in life that you could relate to SBTB? explain.

I related Bell to real life everyday! If I had to pick a single day, it would be my high school graduation day. I remember the feeling of accomplishment and sadness that day and re-experienced it when the Bayside Kids finally left the airwaves. It's hard to say goodbye to old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails